LeSo©
Welcome to Lego Society©️ (LeSo©️)!
If you're a member, sign in.
If you're a guest, we encourage you to register, we'd love to have you! All advertisements will be gone once you register and sign in, and there's a whole other part of the forum for members only. Join now!

LeSo©

Proud sponsor of the MLN Solutions - My LEGO Network® fan site.

HomeCentralFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Has Bionicle Become a Good Story, or Chaos?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ToaHahli16

PostSubject: Has Bionicle Become a Good Story, or Chaos?   Thu Feb 04, 2010 10:30 pm

I got on board with BIONICLE in the first year of the Mata-Nui saga, right after they stopped calling the villagers Tohunga, and the first MMOG came out on the website. My brother and I grew enamored by the characters and the mystery of the stories. We got every set we could, played with them all the time, and watched eagerly for the releases of the books. (Alright, I watched for the releases of the books. I've always been the reader of the family, lol)

Recently, however, I started losing interest. Despite the fact that the story was focusing on my favorite character (yes, it is Hahli; how'd you guess?) I didn't find it that interesting. The chaotic nature of the end-of-the-world scenario had made BIONICLE lose it's charm in my eyes. Then, the Phantoka and Mistika came out, and I totally quit paying attention. I simply didn't find it interesting anymore. But I let my brother drag me, kicking and screaming, to watch The Legend Reborn. I have to say, I wasn't really impressed. The story was still lacking something, and had a level of chaos and darkness I just didn't care for.

Does anyone else feel that way? Or do you like the new turn BIO has taken?
Back to top Go down
Brickerson

PostSubject: Re: Has Bionicle Become a Good Story, or Chaos?   Fri Feb 05, 2010 12:06 am

Well, I 10123891743982743923874921874% agree with you. My friend Legomaster000 must be related to you. He HATES (that is H - A - T - E - S) the new storyline, and he thinks that it is a bunch of garbage. He like the phantoka only, but the mistika SUCKED! (in his opinion) I agree with him too, and now, all of the pieces that we bought can't even go with our other Bionicle pieces. He said: "our collections are ruined!"
Back to top Go down
zipster16

PostSubject: Re: Has Bionicle Become a Good Story, or Chaos?   Fri Feb 05, 2010 1:50 am

I liked when it was the Inika with Voya Nui and earlier with Metru Nui. Those were the only good ones I thought.
zipster16
Back to top Go down
http://mln.lego.com/en-us/PublicView/zipster16.aspx
c♪ux
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Has Bionicle Become a Good Story, or Chaos?   Fri Feb 05, 2010 3:08 am

I agree with zips. I think...I don't know a whole lot about BIONICLE, I like Dekar (I think that's his name), small yellow dude. He's my fav character. Anyway, I liked it best during that time and the very beginning of BIONICLE.

Quote :

"hi. i'm tim. yay."
Back to top Go down
Brickerson

PostSubject: Re: Has Bionicle Become a Good Story, or Chaos?   Sat Feb 06, 2010 5:24 am

FINALLY! Some one who agrees with me! Doesn't everyone love the Inika!?!?!?!?!?!
Back to top Go down
ToaHahli16

PostSubject: Re: Has Bionicle Become a Good Story, or Chaos?   Sat Feb 13, 2010 8:57 pm

Oh, contrary! The Inika sets were horrible! Kongu looked like some kind of space-freak... thing. And Hahli was more muscular than Jaller! I did like the characters, but the dialog needed help sometimes and... oh Takea sharks, if I start on that, I will never be done.

At any rate, what exactly are you agreeing with, Brickerson? (btw, I like your avie!)
Back to top Go down
Brickerson

PostSubject: Re: Has Bionicle Become a Good Story, or Chaos?   Sat Feb 13, 2010 11:54 pm

Thanks, Legomaster000 made it. Well, I liked the Inika sets, because they were the first part of the new series where the BIONICLES have flexible arms and legs.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Has Bionicle Become a Good Story, or Chaos?   

Back to top Go down

Has Bionicle Become a Good Story, or Chaos?
Page 1 of 1