LeSo©
Welcome to Lego Society©️ (LeSo©️)!
If you're a member, sign in.
If you're a guest, we encourage you to register, we'd love to have you! All advertisements will be gone once you register and sign in, and there's a whole other part of the forum for members only. Join now!

LeSo©

Proud sponsor of the MLN Solutions - My LEGO Network® fan site.
 
HomeCentralFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 OBAMA Cuts Plans to send man back to moon!

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
roddy15

avatar

Posts : 57
Join date : 2010-01-30
Location : Ireland but born in Scotland

PostSubject: OBAMA Cuts Plans to send man back to moon!   Mon Feb 08, 2010 9:04 pm

Obama stops NASA's plan to send a man back to the moon I'm really upset because if Obama stops man back on moon then NASA's plan for a man on Mars has to stop.

What do you guys think
Back to top Go down
http://legofanclub.forumotion.net/forum.htm
JesusLovesU97

avatar

Posts : 137
Join date : 2010-01-19
Age : 20
Location : Home

PostSubject: Re: OBAMA Cuts Plans to send man back to moon!   Thu Mar 04, 2010 12:14 am

I herd about that. Why? After the money that has already been spent on the rocket, why waste it?
Back to top Go down
roddy15

avatar

Posts : 57
Join date : 2010-01-30
Location : Ireland but born in Scotland

PostSubject: Re: OBAMA Cuts Plans to send man back to moon!   Thu Mar 04, 2010 2:36 pm

I know and I'm a big into astronomy and I'm very dissapointed of him for him to do that.The 3 rockets costed millions and the desing millions and the testing of the rockets millions.Then he stops it which in turn stops the man on mars mission becuase the moon would have been used a stop off
Back to top Go down
http://legofanclub.forumotion.net/forum.htm
c♪ux
Administrator
Administrator
avatar

Posts : 642
Join date : 2009-11-23
Age : 22
Location : United States of Persia---America, sorry.

PostSubject: Re: OBAMA Cuts Plans to send man back to moon!   Thu Mar 04, 2010 7:45 pm

Wow. 8| That's ridiculous. I think he's seriously trying to destroy the country.

_______________________________________________

Quote :

"hi. i'm tim. yay."
Back to top Go down
roddy15

avatar

Posts : 57
Join date : 2010-01-30
Location : Ireland but born in Scotland

PostSubject: Re: OBAMA Cuts Plans to send man back to moon!   Thu Mar 04, 2010 9:06 pm

ya do oh he is very strong when it comes to speechs but he is more normal person most presidents got up 6:00am went to gym had breakfast then work
Back to top Go down
http://legofanclub.forumotion.net/forum.htm
JesusLovesU97

avatar

Posts : 137
Join date : 2010-01-19
Age : 20
Location : Home

PostSubject: Re: OBAMA Cuts Plans to send man back to moon!   Fri Mar 05, 2010 4:05 pm

©rux wrote:
Wow. 8| That's ridiculous. I think he's seriously trying to destroy the country.

Old news, man. He started doing that the day he ran for Senate.
Back to top Go down
technoninja2008

avatar

Posts : 35
Join date : 2009-12-16

PostSubject: Re: OBAMA Cuts Plans to send man back to moon!   Tue Mar 09, 2010 6:43 pm

I think it's smart that obama doesn't belive in ALIENS. all nasa's doing is looking for other life. there obously not going to find any, because it ISN'T there! and the Bible prooves thers no other life on any other planets.
Back to top Go down
c♪ux
Administrator
Administrator
avatar

Posts : 642
Join date : 2009-11-23
Age : 22
Location : United States of Persia---America, sorry.

PostSubject: Re: OBAMA Cuts Plans to send man back to moon!   Tue Mar 09, 2010 6:55 pm

That is true...never thought of it that way.

_______________________________________________

Quote :

"hi. i'm tim. yay."
Back to top Go down
roddy15

avatar

Posts : 57
Join date : 2010-01-30
Location : Ireland but born in Scotland

PostSubject: Re: OBAMA Cuts Plans to send man back to moon!   Tue Mar 09, 2010 7:35 pm

technoninja2008 wrote:
I think it's smart that obama doesn't belive in ALIENS. all nasa's doing is looking for other life. there obously not going to find any, because it ISN'T there! and the Bible prooves thers no other life on any other planets.

ok look I'm not a bible person and there is life there is just not like us not little green men nor avatar there is life alright we just haven't found it yet.Obama is not an space alien person thats way he cut it but he has given nasa more money.But tech if you want nasa not to look for other life then they may aswell just get rid of Nasa becuase thats nasa role
Back to top Go down
http://legofanclub.forumotion.net/forum.htm
c♪ux
Administrator
Administrator
avatar

Posts : 642
Join date : 2009-11-23
Age : 22
Location : United States of Persia---America, sorry.

PostSubject: Re: OBAMA Cuts Plans to send man back to moon!   Tue Mar 09, 2010 7:56 pm

NASA's /role/ is space exploration. Discovery of /all/ things, not just life although that is part of it, for sure.

_______________________________________________

Quote :

"hi. i'm tim. yay."
Back to top Go down
JesusLovesU97

avatar

Posts : 137
Join date : 2010-01-19
Age : 20
Location : Home

PostSubject: Re: OBAMA Cuts Plans to send man back to moon!   Tue Mar 09, 2010 8:48 pm

Now, there is no such things as aliens. But it is NASA's job to explore space.
Back to top Go down
roddy15

avatar

Posts : 57
Join date : 2010-01-30
Location : Ireland but born in Scotland

PostSubject: Re: OBAMA Cuts Plans to send man back to moon!   Wed Mar 10, 2010 8:31 am

well thats your point of view.

@Crux nasa have done enough discovering but the reason nasa wanted to go back to moon is find more things on the planet surface and also make a base their.
Back to top Go down
http://legofanclub.forumotion.net/forum.htm
JesusLovesU97

avatar

Posts : 137
Join date : 2010-01-19
Age : 20
Location : Home

PostSubject: Re: OBAMA Cuts Plans to send man back to moon!   Wed Mar 10, 2010 10:13 pm

No, its a fact. If there was such a thing as aliens, Jesus would have had to die for them, too. I understand if your not a Christan, but there is other evidence. Such as life is not sustainable on other planets.
Back to top Go down
c♪ux
Administrator
Administrator
avatar

Posts : 642
Join date : 2009-11-23
Age : 22
Location : United States of Persia---America, sorry.

PostSubject: Re: OBAMA Cuts Plans to send man back to moon!   Thu Mar 11, 2010 1:50 am

JLU: lol, that 'would' make it hard xD
Roddy: How can you discover enough? 8-|

_______________________________________________

Quote :

"hi. i'm tim. yay."
Back to top Go down
Brickerson

avatar

Posts : 278
Join date : 2010-01-15
Location : Metru Nui

PostSubject: Re: OBAMA Cuts Plans to send man back to moon!   Thu Mar 11, 2010 5:36 am

JesusLovesU97 wrote:
No, its a fact. If there was such a thing as aliens, Jesus would have had to die for them, too. I understand if your not a Christan, but there is other evidence. Such as life is not sustainable on other planets.

You could also think about other galaxies. Have you ever thought about the parallel universe story? About how that there is an alter ego of everything in the far reaches of a galaxy?
Back to top Go down
roddy15

avatar

Posts : 57
Join date : 2010-01-30
Location : Ireland but born in Scotland

PostSubject: Re: OBAMA Cuts Plans to send man back to moon!   Thu Mar 11, 2010 8:09 am

JesusLovesU97 wrote:
No, its a fact. If there was such a thing as aliens, Jesus would have had to die for them, too. I understand if your not a Christan, but there is other evidence. Such as life is not sustainable on other planets.

We have only found 256 planets or something and thats in our local area in our galaxy we have not got the technology to look for planets in other galaxys.Also their are loads of theores supporting life but not as we know it and actullay we have found a very small type of life on Mars you seem to be talking about aliens like us in a way
Back to top Go down
http://legofanclub.forumotion.net/forum.htm
c♪ux
Administrator
Administrator
avatar

Posts : 642
Join date : 2009-11-23
Age : 22
Location : United States of Persia---America, sorry.

PostSubject: Re: OBAMA Cuts Plans to send man back to moon!   Thu Mar 11, 2010 10:08 pm

Roddy: Well then that just means we have a LOT of stuff to discover, and that we should keep trying to enhance our technology to do it!
You've got a point there. Not sure how it applies to my religious beliefs but.

_______________________________________________

Quote :

"hi. i'm tim. yay."
Back to top Go down
roddy15

avatar

Posts : 57
Join date : 2010-01-30
Location : Ireland but born in Scotland

PostSubject: Re: OBAMA Cuts Plans to send man back to moon!   Fri Mar 12, 2010 9:51 pm

In my opinion here is that:

1:I think this should be moved to debates now or something.

2:I have faith in NASA that they will find something or find a planet like Earth.Yes NASA have already found a moon like a young Earth.
Back to top Go down
http://legofanclub.forumotion.net/forum.htm
JesusLovesU97

avatar

Posts : 137
Join date : 2010-01-19
Age : 20
Location : Home

PostSubject: Re: OBAMA Cuts Plans to send man back to moon!   Sat Mar 13, 2010 1:17 am

Brickerson wrote:
JesusLovesU97 wrote:
No, its a fact. If there was such a thing as aliens, Jesus would have had to die for them, too. I understand if your not a Christan, but there is other evidence. Such as life is not sustainable on other planets.

You could also think about other galaxies. Have you ever thought about the parallel universe story? About how that there is an alter ego of everything in the far reaches of a galaxy?

roddy15 wrote:
JesusLovesU97 wrote:
No, its a fact. If there was such a thing as aliens, Jesus would have had to die for them, too. I understand if your not a Christan, but there is other evidence. Such as life is not sustainable on other planets.

We have only found 256 planets or something and thats in our local area in our galaxy we have not got the technology to look for planets in other galaxys.Also their are loads of theores supporting life but not as we know it and actullay we have found a very small type of life on Mars you seem to be talking about aliens like us in a way

OK, NASA itself said it is not really reliable. You can read that HERE. And about that moon, there was water, we think. But that does not mean life is sustainable there. Stories about little green guys in space with big disks for ships is fun to play, but its not realistic. alien Show me a plant that was grown from the seed on another planet and I will believe life is sustainable there. Show me the alien, let me see if its real, and I'll believe. Until then, I'm going by my faith.
Back to top Go down
Brickerson

avatar

Posts : 278
Join date : 2010-01-15
Location : Metru Nui

PostSubject: Re: OBAMA Cuts Plans to send man back to moon!   Sat Mar 13, 2010 5:10 am

JesusLovesU97 wrote:
Brickerson wrote:
JesusLovesU97 wrote:
No, its a fact. If there was such a thing as aliens, Jesus would have had to die for them, too. I understand if your not a Christan, but there is other evidence. Such as life is not sustainable on other planets.

You could also think about other galaxies. Have you ever thought about the parallel universe story? About how that there is an alter ego of everything in the far reaches of a galaxy?

roddy15 wrote:
JesusLovesU97 wrote:
No, its a fact. If there was such a thing as aliens, Jesus would have had to die for them, too. I understand if your not a Christan, but there is other evidence. Such as life is not sustainable on other planets.

We have only found 256 planets or something and thats in our local area in our galaxy we have not got the technology to look for planets in other galaxys.Also their are loads of theores supporting life but not as we know it and actullay we have found a very small type of life on Mars you seem to be talking about aliens like us in a way

OK, NASA itself said it is not really reliable. You can read that HERE. And about that moon, there was water, we think. But that does not mean life is sustainable there. Stories about little green guys in space with big disks for ships is fun to play, but its not realistic. alien Show me a plant that was grown from the seed on another planet and I will believe life is sustainable there. Show me the alien, let me see if its real, and I'll believe. Until then, I'm going by my faith.

Yeah, I guess. All religions have their bounds about the universe... (I really hope that it didn't sound offensive... Embarassed )
Back to top Go down
roddy15

avatar

Posts : 57
Join date : 2010-01-30
Location : Ireland but born in Scotland

PostSubject: Re: OBAMA Cuts Plans to send man back to moon!   Sat Mar 13, 2010 1:32 pm

JesusLovesU97 wrote:
Brickerson wrote:
JesusLovesU97 wrote:
No, its a fact. If there was such a thing as aliens, Jesus would have had to die for them, too. I understand if your not a Christan, but there is other evidence. Such as life is not sustainable on other planets.

You could also think about other galaxies. Have you ever thought about the parallel universe story? About how that there is an alter ego of everything in the far reaches of a galaxy?

roddy15 wrote:
JesusLovesU97 wrote:
No, its a fact. If there was such a thing as aliens, Jesus would have had to die for them, too. I understand if your not a Christan, but there is other evidence. Such as life is not sustainable on other planets.

We have only found 256 planets or something and thats in our local area in our galaxy we have not got the technology to look for planets in other galaxys.Also their are loads of theores supporting life but not as we know it and actullay we have found a very small type of life on Mars you seem to be talking about aliens like us in a way

OK, NASA itself said it is not really reliable. You can read that HERE. And about that moon, there was water, we think. But that does not mean life is sustainable there. Stories about little green guys in space with big disks for ships is fun to play, but its not realistic. alien Show me a plant that was grown from the seed on another planet and I will believe life is sustainable there. Show me the alien, let me see if its real, and I'll believe. Until then, I'm going by my faith.

That is not the moon I'm on about Titan is the one I was on about and I have been saying that little green men aren't realistic.Also I go by the facts not faith but yes I'm a christian and sometimes I think people have already made up there minds and then you can never change them
Back to top Go down
http://legofanclub.forumotion.net/forum.htm
JesusLovesU97

avatar

Posts : 137
Join date : 2010-01-19
Age : 20
Location : Home

PostSubject: Re: OBAMA Cuts Plans to send man back to moon!   Sat Mar 13, 2010 3:42 pm

Your right. I don't mean to be argue-mental, and I'm sorry for the way I spoke. It wasn't really nice. Sorry. BOT
Back to top Go down
roddy15

avatar

Posts : 57
Join date : 2010-01-30
Location : Ireland but born in Scotland

PostSubject: Re: OBAMA Cuts Plans to send man back to moon!   Sun Mar 14, 2010 2:09 pm

its ok and I think this debate is settled now
Back to top Go down
http://legofanclub.forumotion.net/forum.htm
JesusLovesU97

avatar

Posts : 137
Join date : 2010-01-19
Age : 20
Location : Home

PostSubject: Re: OBAMA Cuts Plans to send man back to moon!   Sun Mar 14, 2010 10:58 pm

Your right. It settled then.
Back to top Go down
c♪ux
Administrator
Administrator
avatar

Posts : 642
Join date : 2009-11-23
Age : 22
Location : United States of Persia---America, sorry.

PostSubject: Re: OBAMA Cuts Plans to send man back to moon!   Mon Mar 15, 2010 1:26 am

Well, for now, but other members that join may have a say. We'll leave it open for a bit.

_______________________________________________

Quote :

"hi. i'm tim. yay."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: OBAMA Cuts Plans to send man back to moon!   

Back to top Go down
 
OBAMA Cuts Plans to send man back to moon!
Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next
 Similar topics
-
» future plans for mai-otome
» Future plans
» Crikey! Back issues
» Oven cuts power off!! Help
» One Step Forward, Two Steps Back

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
LeSo© :: Debate :: Other-
Jump to: