LeSo©
Welcome to Lego Society©️ (LeSo©️)!
If you're a member, sign in.
If you're a guest, we encourage you to register, we'd love to have you! All advertisements will be gone once you register and sign in, and there's a whole other part of the forum for members only. Join now!
LeSo©
Welcome to Lego Society©️ (LeSo©️)!
If you're a member, sign in.
If you're a guest, we encourage you to register, we'd love to have you! All advertisements will be gone once you register and sign in, and there's a whole other part of the forum for members only. Join now!
LeSo©
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LeSo©

Proud sponsor of the MLN Solutions - My LEGO Network® fan site.

HomeCentralLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Border Control

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
c♪ux
Administrator
Administrator
c♪ux

Border Control Empty
PostSubject: Border Control   Border Control EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 2:18 am

On the border between Russia/Canada and the United States, the USAF, and RFAF engage in battle over the border.
Note: Assassins start at "The White House" then come here. USAF and RFAF start here.
Back to top Go down
aquabug1998

aquabug1998

Border Control Empty
PostSubject: Re: Border Control   Border Control EmptySat Feb 20, 2010 8:55 pm

*Hops on the border-
inside a walker!* *Starts mowing down American troops.
Back to top Go down
c♪ux
Administrator
Administrator
c♪ux

Border Control Empty
PostSubject: Re: Border Control   Border Control EmptyFri Mar 05, 2010 11:26 pm

*I arrive 200 meters from the battle via chopper, once the pilot lands I jump off and it rises again, flying over the battle zone and dropping home-made bombs I had made the day before blowing a hole in the wall. I pull out my scope and scan my surroundings. I find a scout troop coming my way after seeing the chopper land. I snipe two of them with one shot and the other 3 drop the ground. One looks up and I shoot him in the head. I start crawling towards them, and the wall. Another one pulls out a scope and starts scanning the area around me I snipe the gun out of his hands and then in the head. The last one I sprint towards with my pistol in hand. I calk it, leap onto his back and shoot him in the heart two times. I move towards the wall.*
Back to top Go down
JesusLovesU97

JesusLovesU97

Border Control Empty
PostSubject: Re: Border Control   Border Control EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 12:23 pm

OOC: How do I know who is on my team?
Back to top Go down
c♪ux
Administrator
Administrator
c♪ux

Border Control Empty
PostSubject: Re: Border Control   Border Control EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 7:32 am

OOC: As the saying goes "shoot the guy who's shootin at you!" lol, just ask who's on your team (USAF) to make an profile. Wink
IC: *I make it to the hole in the wall and peer in at the chaos. I slip through and behind some guards, knifing them. Then I throw two knives into the last two guards, run up to them and pull out my knives. Look around, and climb up a ladder to the top of a building. I pull out claymores and lay them around the ladders and entrances to the roof where I'm at. Then I pull out my sniper. I snipe 3 guards at once and then 1 other to their right.*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Border Control Empty
PostSubject: Re: Border Control   Border Control Empty

Back to top Go down

Border Control
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
LeSo© :: Roleplaying Games :: Off-Topic Roleplaying Games :: Warfare RPG :: The Game-
Jump to: