LeSo©
Welcome to Lego Society©️ (LeSo©️)!
If you're a member, sign in.
If you're a guest, we encourage you to register, we'd love to have you! All advertisements will be gone once you register and sign in, and there's a whole other part of the forum for members only. Join now!
LeSo©
Welcome to Lego Society©️ (LeSo©️)!
If you're a member, sign in.
If you're a guest, we encourage you to register, we'd love to have you! All advertisements will be gone once you register and sign in, and there's a whole other part of the forum for members only. Join now!
LeSo©
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LeSo©

Proud sponsor of the MLN Solutions - My LEGO Network® fan site.

HomeCentralLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

here, and in many specimens

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Angel

here, and in many specimens Empty
PostSubject: here, and in many specimens   here, and in many specimens EmptyTue May 24, 2011 3:12 am

On examining a number of these, it will be seen that no two are alike, but Marc jacobs outlet all the variations correspond to those of dead leaves. Every tint ProtectiveEesemblances. Tiffany and co outlet 148 of yellow, ash, brown, and red is found here, and in many specimens there occur patches and spots formed of small black dots, so closely resembling the way in which minute fungi grow on leaves that it is almost impossible at first not to believe that fungi have grown on the butterflies themselves! If such an extraordinary.
adaptation as this stood alone, it would be very difficult to offer any explanation of it Marc Jacobs but tiffany and co although it is perhaps the most perfect case of protective imitation known, there are hundreds of similar resemblances in nature, and from these it is possible to deduce a general theory of the manner in which they have been slowly brought about. The principle of variation and that of "natural selection," or survival of the fittest, as elaborated by Mr. Darwin in his celebrated " Origin of Species," offers the foundation.
for such a theory and I have myself endeavored to apply it to all the chief cases of imitation in an article published in the Westminster Meview for 1867, entitled, "Mimicry, and other Protective Resemblances among Animals," to which tiffany outlet any reader is referred who wishes to know more about this subject. Iii Sumatra monkeys are very abundant, and at Lobo Raman they used to frequent the trees which overhang the guard-house, and give me a fine opportunity of observing their gambols. Two species of Semnopithecus were most plentiful monkeys of a slender form, with very long tails. Not being much shot at, they are rather bold, and remain quite unconcerned when natives alone are present but when tiffany outlet I came out to look at them, they would stare for a minute or two and then make off.
Back to top Go down

here, and in many specimens
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
LeSo© :: Lego Society :: Lego Society General Discussion-
Jump to: