LeSo©
Welcome to Lego Society©️ (LeSo©️)!
If you're a member, sign in.
If you're a guest, we encourage you to register, we'd love to have you! All advertisements will be gone once you register and sign in, and there's a whole other part of the forum for members only. Join now!
LeSo©
Welcome to Lego Society©️ (LeSo©️)!
If you're a member, sign in.
If you're a guest, we encourage you to register, we'd love to have you! All advertisements will be gone once you register and sign in, and there's a whole other part of the forum for members only. Join now!
LeSo©
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LeSo©

Proud sponsor of the MLN Solutions - My LEGO Network® fan site.

HomeCentralLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Step 2: The Application

Go down 
+3
zac11th
Kritzelei
c♪ux
7 posters
AuthorMessage
c♪ux
Administrator
Administrator
c♪ux

Step 2: The Application Empty
PostSubject: Step 2: The Application   Step 2: The Application EmptySat Dec 19, 2009 1:42 am

This is the application for an apprenticeship -
1 - Are you 13 or older?
2 - Have you ever been a staff member before? If yes, what legend(s)?
3 - Have you ever been banned from a forum?
4 - Why do you want to want to eventually become a staff member?
5 - Do you have a referral we can contact?
6 - Do you consider yourself mature?
7 - Why'd you join Lego Society?
8 - Do you plan on staying?
Back to top Go down
Kritzelei

Kritzelei

PostSubject: Re: Step 2: The Application   Step 2: The Application EmptyFri Jan 15, 2010 9:07 pm

1) I'm 13
2) I'm admin/site editor at LUO, and if I'd been quick enough, would have been Local Mod at MLNO. Smile
3) Nope.
4) I have experience of working with SMF forums, and Forum Motion doesn't seem much different, I enjoy the job, and have good grammer.
5) Referral?
6) Yes, but I like to have a laugh, of course.
7) I noticed the link on MLNO, and as Lúcio and Walter are good friends of mine (of course), I joined! Simple as that.
Cool I hope to, but those who know me from LUO know I have gone for a few weeks/days without visiting. Remind me to visit and I'll come running back. Wink
Back to top Go down
zac11th

PostSubject: Re: Step 2: The Application   Step 2: The Application EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 9:06 am

1- ya
2- i was a mod on MLN tips and an admin on my First Lego League teams forum. (i have lots of experience with being a mod)
3- nay!
4- I have experience with building and editing forumotion forums, and can spot spam like an eagle spots a mouse! XD
5- nope...
6- yeah... i am a christian and i can be a little *fun* at sometimes but i am usually mature. XD
7- because lucio invited me to join over Gmail.
8- oh yeah, as long as the forum, or i, live i will stay.

zac11th
Back to top Go down
Brickerson

Brickerson

PostSubject: Re: Step 2: The Application   Step 2: The Application EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 11:38 pm

1 - Are you 13 or older?

Yes, I am.

2 - Have you ever been a staff member before? If yes, what legend(s)?

Well, under certain conditions, yes. I have been an administrator (someone once quoted that I was one of the best), a global moderator (only on one forum), a moderator (on several forums), and finally just a staff participant.

3 - Have you ever been banned from a forum?

Never. I have always been a dedicated forum member, and I have never in my history have gained a warning, spam, or a banishment.

4 - Why do you want to want to eventually become a staff member?

Just like on the other forums, I really like to help people out, and I REALLY like to help people out with MLN and other kinds of Lego related stuff. I also like to get new ideas and comments for an AWESOME forum JUST LIKE THIS ONE!!!!

5 - Do you have a referral we can contact?

Well, I don’t really think so, but you can contact Legomaster000 at his email address. It is roboticpanthers@gmail.com

6 - Do you consider yourself mature?

Well, considering the facts that I have stated above, and the facts about my actions on previous forums, I do indeed think that all of my above actions, my ideas, and my other qualities (plus my good grammar and spelling, if I do say so myself) prove the fact that I am very much mature.

7 - Why'd you join Lego Society?

Well, Lucio thought that it would be a good idea to join, so I investigated the forum and I found that the forum was REALLY AWESOME!!! After that statement and number of exclamation points, I knew I just had to join.

8 - Do you plan on staying?

Yes, that is a definite. I cannot say no.
Back to top Go down
JesusLovesU97

JesusLovesU97

PostSubject: Re: Step 2: The Application   Step 2: The Application EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 10:29 pm

1- No, I'm 12, but I'm allowed.
2- I'm a Global Mod at LUO
3- No.
4- I like the job, it's fun!
5- Yes, Toahahli16 and DJM2 @ LUO
6- Not to be prideful, but yes.
7- I read about it on LUO(Notice the theme?).
8- Yes.
Back to top Go down
greethan

greethan

PostSubject: Re: Step 2: The Application   Step 2: The Application EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 11:37 pm

1 - Are you 13 or older?: No, tween.
2 - Have you ever been a staff member before? If yes, what legend(s)?: Si, Admin at ULFC
3 - Have you ever been banned from a forum?: Yes, but only because I spoke out against lindavz.
4 - Why do you want to want to eventually become a staff member?: Because I am confident that I can help clear this forum of SPAM.
5 - Do you have a referral we can contact?: Does Not Compute........Razz
6 - Do you consider yourself mature?: Si.
7 - Why'd you join Lego Society?: Because I consider it a unique and entertaining site. And I like the emoticons.Razz
8 - Do you plan on staying?: Si, si, for a VERY long time.
Back to top Go down
roddy15

roddy15

PostSubject: Re: Step 2: The Application   Step 2: The Application EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 3:57 pm

I wish to make a new application:

1 -No but I have complete permission to be a mod.

2 - Yep founder of ULFC

3 - No

4 - To help people and to get rid of spam.

5 - If you mean a older bro or sis no

6 - Yes people tell me that I am all the time

7 - Its a cool place what can I say and great debating area

8 - Yes of course forever.
Back to top Go down
http://legofanclub.forumotion.net/forum.htm
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Step 2: The Application   Step 2: The Application Empty

Back to top Go down

Step 2: The Application
Page 1 of 1