LeSo©
Welcome to Lego Society©️ (LeSo©️)!
If you're a member, sign in.
If you're a guest, we encourage you to register, we'd love to have you! All advertisements will be gone once you register and sign in, and there's a whole other part of the forum for members only. Join now!
LeSo©
Welcome to Lego Society©️ (LeSo©️)!
If you're a member, sign in.
If you're a guest, we encourage you to register, we'd love to have you! All advertisements will be gone once you register and sign in, and there's a whole other part of the forum for members only. Join now!
LeSo©
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LeSo©

Proud sponsor of the MLN Solutions - My LEGO Network® fan site.

HomeCentralLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Liberal or Conservative?

Go down 
+3
BrickMaster
Walter313
greethan
7 posters
AuthorMessage
greethan

greethan

Liberal or Conservative? Empty
PostSubject: Liberal or Conservative?   Liberal or Conservative? EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 11:44 pm

Here we have somewhere where you can debate who is better for our country: liberals or conservatives?
No flame thrower trench gun flame wars.
Back to top Go down
Walter313
Administrator
Administrator
Walter313

PostSubject: Re: Liberal or Conservative?   Liberal or Conservative? EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 5:27 am

Conservatives! Ask me why. Please ask me why!
Back to top Go down
http://lu.smfforfree4.com
greethan

greethan

PostSubject: Re: Liberal or Conservative?   Liberal or Conservative? EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 3:04 pm

Conservatives. You should read Jonah Goldberg's Liberal Fascism. That'll tell you about the disturbing relation that Hitler and the Politics of Today hold.
Back to top Go down
BrickMaster

PostSubject: Re: Liberal or Conservative?   Liberal or Conservative? EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 6:28 pm

Conservatism all the way, no more liberals and progressives.
Back to top Go down
JesusLovesU97

JesusLovesU97

PostSubject: Re: Liberal or Conservative?   Liberal or Conservative? EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 7:22 pm

Conservatism all the way. Go Sarah Palin!
Back to top Go down
c♪ux
Administrator
Administrator
c♪ux

PostSubject: Re: Liberal or Conservative?   Liberal or Conservative? EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 7:46 pm

Walter313 wrote:
Conservatives! Ask me why. Please ask me why!
XD Why?
Conservatism!!!
Back to top Go down
Walter313
Administrator
Administrator
Walter313

PostSubject: Re: Liberal or Conservative?   Liberal or Conservative? EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 5:31 am

Thank you for asking kit...

I don't like Taxes, Terrorists, Abortion, Gays, bias media, Universal Healthcare, etc etc.
I would like to keep my Freedom of Speech, Right to bear Arms, and freedom to keep the land that my family rightfully owns, and not have it taken over by Eminent Domain or Greedy Government.
I don't like the government telling me what to do with my Money, my Car, my House, my Animals, my Education, my HealthCare, or anything else.
And I can't stand these stupid Bailout Proposals. All they are doing is hurting the Middle Class Taxpayer. And they aren't helping the poor either.
I can't stand all of these liberals telling me I'm Selfish, Greedy, Uncaring, and Proud for not wanting them to steal my money and do who-knows-what with it. I can't stand them telling me to get rid of my car, my computers, my machinery, and my electronics just to stop Global Warming, which I don't believe is happening anyway.
I Can't stand them telling me how many Animals I can have, and whether they have the right to breed or not. I can't stand them telling me how much I can or Can't feed them, and what I can or can't feed them. I can't stand them telling me that I have to pay thousands of dollars to get a Show-Quality Animal if I want to do anything with it.
I can't STAND having them tell me whether we can have more than 1 house on a property, or how many Kitchens I can have, or how large or small my land can be. I can't stand these people saying that other's need our House and Home more than we do, so they should be able to take them a way.
I can't Stand them telling me I'm a White Supremesist and a Racist becuase I didn't vote for Obama. And I can't stand them calling me a Sexist for not voting for Clinton. And I can't stand them calling me an Obstructionist for voting an Actual Conservative to Congress.
I can't stand them telling me that I have to be considered "Party A" or "Party B" instead of "Bride" or "Groom" just because it discriminates agains 2 men or 2 women wanting to marry. I can't stand them saying that we Christians are trying to control the government because we supported the Banning of Gay Marriage in California. I can't Stand them telling me that we are taking away someone's right to Love because we won't put up with 2 men trying to get married.
I Can't believe they are willing to kill Inoccent Children who have done nothing wrong, but won't execute people who have been given the Death Penalty. I can't stand how people talk about how they Care about people and say they are Selfless and think about the Needy are trying as hard as they can to kill children in a terrible manor. I can't STAND them telling us that we are taking a womans right to choose away by trying to tell her not to kill her baby, which she is doing so she doesn't look fat.

See? That felt nice.
Back to top Go down
JesusLovesU97

JesusLovesU97

PostSubject: Re: Liberal or Conservative?   Liberal or Conservative? EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 11:04 pm

You go Walt!
Back to top Go down
c♪ux
Administrator
Administrator
c♪ux

PostSubject: Re: Liberal or Conservative?   Liberal or Conservative? EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 11:37 pm

Yea dude, that was really really good. :O
Back to top Go down
Brickerson

Brickerson

PostSubject: Re: Liberal or Conservative?   Liberal or Conservative? EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 1:02 am

Good descriptions. I am with you all the way.
Back to top Go down
greethan

greethan

PostSubject: Re: Liberal or Conservative?   Liberal or Conservative? EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 1:04 am

Walter313 wrote:

I don't like Taxes, Terrorists, Abortion, Gays, bias media, Universal Healthcare, etc etc.
I would like to keep my Freedom of Speech, Right to bear Arms, and freedom to keep the land that my family rightfully owns, and not have it taken over by Eminent Domain or Greedy Government.
I don't like the government telling me what to do with my Money, my Car, my House, my Animals, my Education, my HealthCare, or anything else.
And I can't stand these stupid Bailout Proposals. All they are doing is hurting the Middle Class Taxpayer. And they aren't helping the poor either.
I can't stand all of these liberals telling me I'm Selfish, Greedy, Uncaring, and Proud for not wanting them to steal my money and do who-knows-what with it. I can't stand them telling me to get rid of my car, my computers, my machinery, and my electronics just to stop Global Warming, which I don't believe is happening anyway.
I Can't stand them telling me how many Animals I can have, and whether they have the right to breed or not. I can't stand them telling me how much I can or Can't feed them, and what I can or can't feed them. I can't stand them telling me that I have to pay thousands of dollars to get a Show-Quality Animal if I want to do anything with it.
I can't STAND having them tell me whether we can have more than 1 house on a property, or how many Kitchens I can have, or how large or small my land can be. I can't stand these people saying that other's need our House and Home more than we do, so they should be able to take them a way.
I can't Stand them telling me I'm a White Supremesist and a Racist becuase I didn't vote for Obama. And I can't stand them calling me a Sexist for not voting for Clinton. And I can't stand them calling me an Obstructionist for voting an Actual Conservative to Congress.
I can't stand them telling me that I have to be considered "Party A" or "Party B" instead of "Bride" or "Groom" just because it discriminates agains 2 men or 2 women wanting to marry. I can't stand them saying that we Christians are trying to control the government because we supported the Banning of Gay Marriage in California. I can't Stand them telling me that we are taking away someone's right to Love because we won't put up with 2 men trying to get married.
I Can't believe they are willing to kill Inoccent Children who have done nothing wrong, but won't execute people who have been given the Death Penalty. I can't stand how people talk about how they Care about people and say they are Selfless and think about the Needy are trying as hard as they can to kill children in a terrible manor. I can't STAND them telling us that we are taking a womans right to choose away by trying to tell her not to kill her baby, which she is doing so she doesn't look fat.

See? That felt nice.
Way to go, man. It's just bad for the liberals to make blind accusations. It's just bad. infintry
Back to top Go down
Walter313
Administrator
Administrator
Walter313

PostSubject: Re: Liberal or Conservative?   Liberal or Conservative? EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 7:28 pm

Thanks!

I love letting my anger out. XP
Back to top Go down
BrickMaster

PostSubject: Re: Liberal or Conservative?   Liberal or Conservative? EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 12:31 am

Walter313 wrote:

See? That felt nice.

Walt for President! lol, can I be your VP?

You do have one thing wrong though, Global Warming is real. It's called Summer. Razz
Back to top Go down
JesusLovesU97

JesusLovesU97

PostSubject: Re: Liberal or Conservative?   Liberal or Conservative? EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 2:31 pm

BrickMaster wrote:
Walter313 wrote:

See? That felt nice.

Walt for President! lol, can I be your VP?

You do have one thing wrong though, Global Warming is real. It's called Summer. Razz

Yeah, no more summer. As a matter of fact, I wouldn't mind if it would get warmer. Razz
Back to top Go down
roddy15

roddy15

PostSubject: Re: Liberal or Conservative?   Liberal or Conservative? EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 6:51 pm

Ok I agree with every there walt expect 1 little very small thing the Gobal Warming part yes it is happening but its just a natural thing that happens but I would love it it actually got warmer anyway I'm not in america so I can't debate anything but yes walter for president
Back to top Go down
http://legofanclub.forumotion.net/forum.htm
JesusLovesU97

JesusLovesU97

PostSubject: Re: Liberal or Conservative?   Liberal or Conservative? EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 11:09 pm

roddy15 wrote:
Ok I agree with every there walt expect 1 little very small thing the Gobal Warming part yes it is happening but its just a natural thing that happens but I would love it it actually got warmer anyway I'm not in america so I can't debate anything but yes walter for president

No Its not global warming, its natural heating and cooling cycles. It happen about every 10-20 years.
Back to top Go down
c♪ux
Administrator
Administrator
c♪ux

PostSubject: Re: Liberal or Conservative?   Liberal or Conservative? EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 7:19 am

I think that's what he was saying jlu ;P
Back to top Go down
Walter313
Administrator
Administrator
Walter313

PostSubject: Re: Liberal or Conservative?   Liberal or Conservative? EmptySun May 02, 2010 4:57 am

Haha.

Brickerson: Sure, you can be my VP. XP

I believe the Global Warming is not such a huge epidemic; and that I don't really think it's happening.

What the Democrats fail to tell you, is that while the Northern Icecaps are melting, the South Pole is freezing more ice then ever.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Liberal or Conservative?   Liberal or Conservative? Empty

Back to top Go down

Liberal or Conservative?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
LeSo© :: Debate :: Politics-
Jump to: