LeSo©
Welcome to Lego Society©️ (LeSo©️)!
If you're a member, sign in.
If you're a guest, we encourage you to register, we'd love to have you! All advertisements will be gone once you register and sign in, and there's a whole other part of the forum for members only. Join now!
LeSo©
Welcome to Lego Society©️ (LeSo©️)!
If you're a member, sign in.
If you're a guest, we encourage you to register, we'd love to have you! All advertisements will be gone once you register and sign in, and there's a whole other part of the forum for members only. Join now!
LeSo©
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LeSo©

Proud sponsor of the MLN Solutions - My LEGO Network® fan site.

HomeCentralLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Icons for the forum?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
designerdude101

designerdude101

Icons for the forum? Empty
PostSubject: Icons for the forum?   Icons for the forum? EmptySun Dec 20, 2009 12:02 am

Have you guys considered making some forum topic and forum icons that would make the forum more unique?
Back to top Go down
c♪ux
Administrator
Administrator
c♪ux

PostSubject: Re: Icons for the forum?   Icons for the forum? EmptySun Dec 20, 2009 12:10 am

Neither of us can make graphics very well. At least I don't think. Looking for someone who can do it. I'd LIKE you to do it but I'm not sure 'cause you're so busy.
Back to top Go down
designerdude101

designerdude101

PostSubject: Re: Icons for the forum?   Icons for the forum? EmptySun Dec 20, 2009 12:20 am

Lúcio wrote:
Neither of us can make graphics very well. At least I don't think. Looking for someone who can do it. I'd LIKE you to do it but I'm not sure 'cause you're so busy.
I appreciate your thinking about that. Thankfully, I already have some buttons made for the purpose.

Icons for the forum? 24g1y60

As you know, that was one I made for myself.

I can remove the text and make it much smaller...35 X 35 pixels, with different colors and signs on it to display the type of topic it is.

Icons for the forum? 2ut00oy

It comes down to an icon size very nicely.
Back to top Go down
c♪ux
Administrator
Administrator
c♪ux

PostSubject: Re: Icons for the forum?   Icons for the forum? EmptySun Dec 20, 2009 12:29 am

I was thinking one with a palm tree on it to go with the tropical theme. With various backrounds of orange (new posts), green (no new posts), and grey (locked).
Back to top Go down
designerdude101

designerdude101

PostSubject: Re: Icons for the forum?   Icons for the forum? EmptySun Dec 20, 2009 12:33 am

Lúcio wrote:
I was thinking one with a palm tree on it to go with the tropical theme. With various backrounds of orange (new posts), green (no new posts), and grey (locked).

If it's drawing, Iconox is your man.
Back to top Go down
c♪ux
Administrator
Administrator
c♪ux

PostSubject: Re: Icons for the forum?   Icons for the forum? EmptySun Dec 20, 2009 12:38 am

I was thinking graphics though. Just a simple graphic palm tree in that circle you made with those colors. Understand? Like you take that circle thing you made. Make it a tad larger (like a HAIR larger) and put a palm tree on it and change the color to orange, then green, and then grey.
Back to top Go down
designerdude101

designerdude101

PostSubject: Re: Icons for the forum?   Icons for the forum? EmptySun Dec 20, 2009 1:55 am

Lúcio wrote:
I was thinking graphics though. Just a simple graphic palm tree in that circle you made with those colors. Understand? Like you take that circle thing you made. Make it a tad larger (like a HAIR larger) and put a palm tree on it and change the color to orange, then green, and then grey.

Hmm...40 X 40? I'm not sure how well I can do that.
Back to top Go down
c♪ux
Administrator
Administrator
c♪ux

PostSubject: Re: Icons for the forum?   Icons for the forum? EmptySun Dec 20, 2009 5:49 am

That's okay, you don't have to. Just put the other stuff on it like the palm tree and colors.
Back to top Go down
Volvox

PostSubject: Re: Icons for the forum?   Icons for the forum? EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 9:37 pm

I might try to make some smilies once I get my actual non-laptop mouse some batteries again.
Back to top Go down
c♪ux
Administrator
Administrator
c♪ux

PostSubject: Re: Icons for the forum?   Icons for the forum? EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 5:01 am

Awesome, hope to see 'em soon. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Icons for the forum?   Icons for the forum? Empty

Back to top Go down

Icons for the forum?
Page 1 of 1