LeSo©
Welcome to Lego Society©️ (LeSo©️)!
If you're a member, sign in.
If you're a guest, we encourage you to register, we'd love to have you! All advertisements will be gone once you register and sign in, and there's a whole other part of the forum for members only. Join now!
LeSo©
Welcome to Lego Society©️ (LeSo©️)!
If you're a member, sign in.
If you're a guest, we encourage you to register, we'd love to have you! All advertisements will be gone once you register and sign in, and there's a whole other part of the forum for members only. Join now!
LeSo©
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LeSo©

Proud sponsor of the MLN Solutions - My LEGO Network® fan site.

HomeCentralLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Star Wars: The Force Unleashed II revealed

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
c♪ux
Administrator
Administrator
c♪ux

Star Wars: The Force Unleashed II revealed Empty
PostSubject: Star Wars: The Force Unleashed II revealed   Star Wars: The Force Unleashed II revealed EmptyThu Dec 24, 2009 6:58 am

Star Wars: The Force Unleashed II has just been revealed! I have the first one and am definitely going for the second! I can't wait! Here's what I read on it, came in a newsletter:
Star Wars®️: The Force Unleashed™️ II Announced!

"The Star Wars®️ Saga continues in 2010 with Star Wars: The Force Unleashed II, a sequel to the blockbuster videogame developed by LucasArts. Released in 2008, Star Wars: The Force Unleashed remains the fastest-selling Star Wars game ever, with sales of nearly seven million units worldwide. The action game garnered numerous accolades including the WGA Award for outstanding achievement in writing for videogames.

With Star Wars: The Force Unleashed II, the epic story continues as players once again assume the role of the devastatingly powerful Starkiller — Darth Vader’s secret apprentice set during the largely unexplored era between Star Wars: Episode III Revenge of the Sith and Star Wars: Episode IV A New Hope.

Gain access to an exclusive desktop wallpaper by registering at www.unleashed2010.com! Once you've registered, click here to download your exclusive The Force Unleashed II desktop wallpapers.

ESRB Rating: Rating Pending"
Back to top Go down
designerdude101

designerdude101

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: The Force Unleashed II revealed   Star Wars: The Force Unleashed II revealed EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 9:32 pm

That's neat! I won't get to play it though...
Back to top Go down
c♪ux
Administrator
Administrator
c♪ux

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: The Force Unleashed II revealed   Star Wars: The Force Unleashed II revealed EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 10:29 pm

Brick: You've played the second? It's out? =O I neeeeed iiiiiit! =P I really like the first one.
Designer: Why not?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: The Force Unleashed II revealed   Star Wars: The Force Unleashed II revealed Empty

Back to top Go down

Star Wars: The Force Unleashed II revealed
Page 1 of 1