LeSo©
Welcome to Lego Society©️ (LeSo©️)!
If you're a member, sign in.
If you're a guest, we encourage you to register, we'd love to have you! All advertisements will be gone once you register and sign in, and there's a whole other part of the forum for members only. Join now!
LeSo©
Welcome to Lego Society©️ (LeSo©️)!
If you're a member, sign in.
If you're a guest, we encourage you to register, we'd love to have you! All advertisements will be gone once you register and sign in, and there's a whole other part of the forum for members only. Join now!
LeSo©
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LeSo©

Proud sponsor of the MLN Solutions - My LEGO Network® fan site.

HomeCentralLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

International Adventures

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
c♪ux
Administrator
Administrator
c♪ux

International Adventures Empty
PostSubject: International Adventures   International Adventures EmptyWed Jan 06, 2010 1:31 am

This is my favorite series. I have the books "Against All Odds" (just got it for Christmas), and "A Cry From the Streets", both about street kids in Brazil. These books have actually moved me to get involved with street kids when I go to Brazil in a few years. Wonderful, eyeopening, miraculous books. I suggest them to all over 13, maybe even older depending. They contain some brutality, but it's all truthful. You can't leave certain parts out of something like this. Anyone ever heard of them?

"A Cry From the Streets" - http://www.christianbook.com/Christian/Books/product?item_no=582639&item_code=WW&netp_id=342717&event=ESRCN&view=details

"Against All Odds" - http://www.christianbook.com/Christian/Books/product?item_no=45446&item_code=WW&netp_id=116684&event=ESRCN&view=details
Back to top Go down
Iconox

PostSubject: Re: International Adventures   International Adventures EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 2:48 pm

Hmm...Sounds good; I should read it.
Back to top Go down
c♪ux
Administrator
Administrator
c♪ux

PostSubject: Re: International Adventures   International Adventures EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 3:06 pm

Yea, they're great books. I'm over half-way done with my new one!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: International Adventures   International Adventures Empty

Back to top Go down

International Adventures
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
LeSo© :: Off-Topic :: Hobbies :: Literature-
Jump to: