LeSo©
Welcome to Lego Society©️ (LeSo©️)!
If you're a member, sign in.
If you're a guest, we encourage you to register, we'd love to have you! All advertisements will be gone once you register and sign in, and there's a whole other part of the forum for members only. Join now!
LeSo©
Welcome to Lego Society©️ (LeSo©️)!
If you're a member, sign in.
If you're a guest, we encourage you to register, we'd love to have you! All advertisements will be gone once you register and sign in, and there's a whole other part of the forum for members only. Join now!
LeSo©
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LeSo©

Proud sponsor of the MLN Solutions - My LEGO Network® fan site.

HomeCentralLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Valentines day discussion.

Go down 
+3
c♪ux
technoninja2008
zac11th
7 posters
AuthorMessage
zac11th

Valentines day discussion. Empty
PostSubject: Valentines day discussion.   Valentines day discussion. EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 2:58 pm

We are not changing the skin, but there can still be discussion!

anyway, i do not like valentines day to much... way to loving for me. It is so pretty it makes me want to stab myself in the face.

zac11th
Back to top Go down
technoninja2008

technoninja2008

PostSubject: Re: Valentines day discussion.   Valentines day discussion. EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 5:06 pm

.....Go valentinse day!!!
Back to top Go down
c♪ux
Administrator
Administrator
c♪ux

PostSubject: Re: Valentines day discussion.   Valentines day discussion. EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 7:08 pm

I don't want any 'valentines' topic made like on mlnt 'k? But anyways, what we usually do is go to a place called Cold Stone Creamery, and get huge amounts of ice cream! =D
Back to top Go down
technoninja2008

technoninja2008

PostSubject: Re: Valentines day discussion.   Valentines day discussion. EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 11:57 pm

Just wondering...what do we do here? spam and only say happy v-day to eachother over and over?
Back to top Go down
c♪ux
Administrator
Administrator
c♪ux

PostSubject: Re: Valentines day discussion.   Valentines day discussion. EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 12:53 am

Just talk about v-day, I dunno what about, never really been a big holiday in my fam.
Back to top Go down
Walter313
Administrator
Administrator
Walter313

PostSubject: Re: Valentines day discussion.   Valentines day discussion. EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 7:43 pm

Never done it in my family either...
Back to top Go down
http://lu.smfforfree4.com
ToaHahli16

ToaHahli16

PostSubject: Re: Valentines day discussion.   Valentines day discussion. EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 10:44 pm

Oh, Valentine's Day has become so cliche, that most people don't know the really cool story behind it! Most of you guys seem bored, (and rightly so; the American version of Valentine's day is for grownup sweethearts) so I'll tell it in brief.

In the Roman Empire, under the reign of Emperor Claudius II, there lived a man named Valentine. Father Valentine, actually, because he was a priest in the church. Because of campaigns against his enemies, Claudius needed a large army. Believing that married men made bad soldiers, he forbid any of the country's young men to marry. (What was he thinking?!)
Realizing that this was contrary to God's will (and that it was a stupid law) Father Valentine continued to perform the ceremonies for young couples. As he knew would eventually happen, the Emperor's soldiers found and captured him. Valentine was thrown into the prison and sentenced to death.
While waiting for his execution, Valentine became friends with the jailer's daughter, a girl of about sixteen or fifteen. She had been blind from birth, and would never be able to marry. Valentine prayed for her and God healed her, letting her see for the first time.
The jailer was so grateful that he offered to get Valentine out of prison, despite knowing that if the prisoner was found missing, his own head would be forfeit. Valentine refused, not willing to endanger the man, but asked permission to write a letter to the daughter, encouraging her to become a Christian. This was allegedly the first Valentine's Day card, although it really had nothing to do with love between a man and wife. It had to do with the love of God.
Now, is'n't that much more interesting that handing our little cards to people you don't even like? Laughing
Back to top Go down
c♪ux
Administrator
Administrator
c♪ux

PostSubject: Re: Valentines day discussion.   Valentines day discussion. EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 10:55 pm

...WOW lol, how did america get it's version out of THAT???
Back to top Go down
zipster16

zipster16

PostSubject: Re: Valentines day discussion.   Valentines day discussion. EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 1:51 am

dRock wrote:
I don't want any 'valentines' topic made like on mlnt 'k? But anyways, what we usually do is go to a place called Cold Stone Creamery, and get huge amounts of ice cream! =D
Mmn, Coldstone is so good. I have one 10 minutes down the road from my house!
zipster16
Back to top Go down
http://mln.lego.com/en-us/PublicView/zipster16.aspx
c♪ux
Administrator
Administrator
c♪ux

PostSubject: Re: Valentines day discussion.   Valentines day discussion. EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 2:56 am

Yea I love it, you go often? Oh wait, we're getting off-topic. Um...whattaya' you do on valentines day?
Back to top Go down
WeirdAlFan27

WeirdAlFan27

PostSubject: Re: Valentines day discussion.   Valentines day discussion. EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 1:37 am

This year's Valentines day was more special than ever. I love you I... oh, am I too late? Neutral Well, until next year! Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Valentines day discussion.   Valentines day discussion. Empty

Back to top Go down

Valentines day discussion.
Page 1 of 1