LeSo©
Welcome to Lego Society©️ (LeSo©️)!
If you're a member, sign in.
If you're a guest, we encourage you to register, we'd love to have you! All advertisements will be gone once you register and sign in, and there's a whole other part of the forum for members only. Join now!
LeSo©
Welcome to Lego Society©️ (LeSo©️)!
If you're a member, sign in.
If you're a guest, we encourage you to register, we'd love to have you! All advertisements will be gone once you register and sign in, and there's a whole other part of the forum for members only. Join now!
LeSo©
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LeSo©

Proud sponsor of the MLN Solutions - My LEGO Network® fan site.

HomeCentralLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

REALLY Inaproprate Commercial! Admins, Please Read!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
JesusLovesU97

JesusLovesU97

REALLY Inaproprate Commercial! Admins, Please Read! Empty
PostSubject: REALLY Inaproprate Commercial! Admins, Please Read!   REALLY Inaproprate Commercial! Admins, Please Read! EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 12:38 am

I just saw a, lets say, revealing commercial. No And that's to say the least. Can you admins do anything about this Question
Back to top Go down
c♪ux
Administrator
Administrator
c♪ux

PostSubject: Re: REALLY Inaproprate Commercial! Admins, Please Read!   REALLY Inaproprate Commercial! Admins, Please Read! EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 7:14 am

Dang it...really sorry. :/ I don't know why, it should only appear for guests, and we can't control what ads come up, only who they come up for. Were you logged in? If not then I'm not sure...I'll look through the admin panel. sorry for taking so long to reply. :/ Been gone. Commercial? You mean advertisement?
Back to top Go down
JesusLovesU97

JesusLovesU97

PostSubject: Re: REALLY Inaproprate Commercial! Admins, Please Read!   REALLY Inaproprate Commercial! Admins, Please Read! EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 11:35 pm

c♪ux wrote:
Dang it...really sorry. :/ I don't know why, it should only appear for guests, and we can't control what ads come up, only who they come up for. Were you logged in? If not then I'm not sure...I'll look through the admin panel. sorry for taking so long to reply. :/ Been gone. Commercial? You mean advertisement?

Yah. And I was logged in.
Back to top Go down
c♪ux
Administrator
Administrator
c♪ux

PostSubject: Re: REALLY Inaproprate Commercial! Admins, Please Read!   REALLY Inaproprate Commercial! Admins, Please Read! EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 11:54 pm

Seriously?? Ads shouldn't show up if your logged in.
Back to top Go down
JesusLovesU97

JesusLovesU97

PostSubject: Re: REALLY Inaproprate Commercial! Admins, Please Read!   REALLY Inaproprate Commercial! Admins, Please Read! EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 1:19 am

So will u please check it?
Back to top Go down
Brickerson

Brickerson

PostSubject: Re: REALLY Inaproprate Commercial! Admins, Please Read!   REALLY Inaproprate Commercial! Admins, Please Read! EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 4:57 am

I checked. It should be under control... I don't know what's going on.
Back to top Go down
JesusLovesU97

JesusLovesU97

PostSubject: Re: REALLY Inaproprate Commercial! Admins, Please Read!   REALLY Inaproprate Commercial! Admins, Please Read! EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 3:36 pm

Thank you. sorry to be a bother.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: REALLY Inaproprate Commercial! Admins, Please Read!   REALLY Inaproprate Commercial! Admins, Please Read! Empty

Back to top Go down

REALLY Inaproprate Commercial! Admins, Please Read!
Page 1 of 1